One Minute Sermon You Must See!

July 18, 2010

If My People Will Pray...

I have a good friend named JoAnn who received a prophecy I'd like to share with you.  She wrote it out as she got it just the way it was given to her and I am going to share it exactly as she did with me.

"The oil spill in the gulf is only the beginning of this nation's troubles.  The only hope is 'confident expectations'.  The only hope for America is for her to wake up from her stupor and cry out to God.  When the Church goes to her knees and cries out to God for mercy He will hear the prayers of the Godly and answer and heal their land."

Wow!  Confident expectations.  I believe we are in for troubled times.  How long can we expect God to be patient with us?  How much more corruption before The Almighty has had enough?  It's shown in the Bible over and over again throughout history that God will only let things go so far before He looses His wrath.

This prophecy is full of gloom and doom, but it also full of the promise of God's wonderful mercy.  Confident expectation; we can confidently expect God to heal this land.  Hallelujah! We have the promise that if we pray with confidence, that he will give us another chance.  What a gracious and loving Father.   I hope in the times to come, you will remember to have 'confident expectations'.  God is a good and loving God.  He only wants what's best for us.  I hope you will spend time on your knees asking the Lord to turn this nation around, to heal our land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Please leave your ideas and comments.
God's Blessings!
Celene